Sri Lankan singer Samitha Erandathi




There were such a large number of bits of gossip that spread around well known artist Samitha Mudunkotuwa amid the past. At the point when bits of gossip started to spread that she was having an association with a Minister, Athula who was her spouse left Samitha and entered into marriage with Amaya.
A dialog started to happen with Athula on the grounds that he and Amaya excessively were situated beside one another without any indications of hatred additionally together with Samitha's girl in the same column at the Musical Award Ceremony kept at some point down and they were imparting the satisfaction commonly.
In the not excessively far off past an alternate joined the home of Athula - Amaya. Gossip then spread around that a name to the infant was given by none other than the child of Samitha. Despite the fact that this occurred, it was seen that Samitha was existing alone. There were no
Ministers there. She is as of now carrying on with a lone existence with her youngsters. She says that she would not get together with Athula afresh and that she would go along with him just  in the inventive field.

What truly befell her? At a meeting given to Sarasaviya daily paper, she talked about it in the accompanying way:  * One day at some point back the home that you sustained went into disrepair. Aren't you additionally a lady who has been left all to yourself?




I adored that character called Athula Adhikari to such an extent. It was a result of that affection that I made him my spouse. As time passed by, we had kids ... we brought them up and moved along on life's adventure. At the point when living together there were issues and clashes. Issues arrived at a point where both of us could no more live
together. So without battling with one another we examined everything and differentiated from one another. I would not like to make our home a war zone in the vicinity of our kids. Anyway at any rate we're in the Field together. In spite of the fact that our connection severed .... he is the father of my youngsters and that obviously can't be changed no.
* With what heart do you wish him on his new wedded life?

I realize that most individuals don't have this uncommon human quality. Indeed from my little days I had this quality in
me. Today we are great companions. He's currently hitched and even has a wonderful little girl. I don't have any kind of resentment with his new wife Amaya. She excessively is a lady no? Anyway its an enormous inquiry for some individuals how we get on like this. They are presently carrying on with a decent family life. I favor them with my entire heart.

* But some individuals say that this is not America.

I obviously know extremely well that this is not America. At the same time I like to ask individuals who say as much whether its the proper thing to continue contending and battling. Both of us keeping up welcoming associations with one another is a huge issue in the personalities of the individuals who continue jabbing their finger into other individuals' issues. They can't shoulder it up.

* What are your youngsters saying in regards to this?

I like to tell with incredible joy my sibling, that I have 2 youngsters who can comprehend these things and who are submissive. They think about their mother .... also that is all that anyone could need for me.

* So would you like to live  alone like this consistently?

My gosh .... presently I have a little girl of eligible age .... what's more right for the duration of the day I have work to do. So in what manner can there be a forlornness? Whatever it is sibling ... this life is just a transitory cabin place ... we have not come setting down deep roots here for eternity. Due to some legitimacy I have submitted previously, I turned into an artist. Presently I do exemplary exercises however much as could be expected ... thinking about my next conception.

* Isn't there talk that Athula is attempting afresh to draw near to you?

That is on account of both of us are singing together  no. I never consider separating a family and getting hitched yet again. Athula attempting to draw near to me ? It's a falsehood.

* You say in a certain tune 'kochchara pem kalaada obata ....' (the extent to which I cherished you).

My sibling, however much somebody embraces and grasps an alternate and says he or she adores this much or that much .... the individuals who desert... will betray. Whatever it is ... affection and connection is distress. I live ... understanding that truth.







Watch the video of Samitha Erandathi